There are many things that differentiate us from other translation services. We specialise only on two language combinations – Arabic to English and English to Arabic translation.
This has huge implications for quality – unlike other translation companies who focus on hundreds of combinations – we have the ability to ensure unrivalled quality in our translation services and also our pricing.
Our native Arabic translators have decades of experience in translation for large governmental and private organisations in a range of fields including medical and legal translation.
Our team of translators have expertise in a range of areas / industries including:
- Medical Translation
- Legal Translation
- Business Translation
- Pharmaceutical Translation
- Contract Translation
- Financial Translation
- Governmental / Public Sector translation
…and much more.
What differentiates us once again from other translation organisations is that aside from our core team of translators / proofreaders and project managers we have hundreds of vetted Arabic translators (to a very high calibre) readily available for any translation project.
Hence if our core team of translators is not adequate for a very large project– we already have a ‘pool’ of hundreds of qualified translators whom we can assign on short notice. Combined with our unique (custom built) project management system – we believe makes us unrivalled in managing large Arabic translation projects.
Madinah Arabic Translation Centre – A World Class Specialist in Arabic Translation
Our translators and project managers have experience working for some of the top companies across multiple industries.
We have invested heavily in the Industry leading translation software that allows world-class translation lifecycle management, collaboration and document conversion capabilities. This also enables exceptional accuracy and consistency in your translations with a combination of translation memory (in-house) and termbase functionality. This is essential in large team, multiple document projects – we use this software within the price of all our quotations (i.e. at no extra cost). This is not the same as machine translation – all our translations are done via human translation.
Every project has a dedicated project manager whom you can direct any enquiries to. This is included in all projects within the price quoted.
We have our own custom made web-based management system that you and your team will have full access to. Project management is central to our service offering to give your organisation peace of mind that you aren’t just hiring a translator but a professional team. This system includes:
- File Management – you can upload and view files related to your projects and submit progress reports at any time.
- Project Management – See an uptodate Gannt chart (broken down to task level) to see where your project is against the deadline in detail.
- Task Management – see details for projects, phases, tasks and subtasks including assigned resources. You have full visibility of what is happening in the project including the critical path tasks. This is updated daily by your assigned project manager.
- Security control – you can control which individuals in your organisation should have access to specific projects. This is particularly suited to larger organisations / teams on the client side or where we are managing multiple projects for different teams in your organisation.
- Payment – easily make payment via the secure online payment functionality or via alternative methods if preferred (e.g. bank transfer).
- History – see full history of all projects, payments and statuses. This enables us to offer a free post project evaluation service where we can rectify any issues that have been identified. Transparency is second nature to all our services.